Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day


Today I would like to share this video I first saw on A Momma's Desires & Pacifiers.
I have to admit... I did tear up...
I love stuff like this, but I am also a big baby & I cry very easily.
It makes me really happy when I meet someone who is respectful of our military.
It also makes me feel so good when someone comes up to my bf while we are out 
& he's in his uniform and they thank him for his service. 
I can easily say I am so happy I found him.
Well rather he found me... :)
Anyway, I hope today you take the time to thank those you know that serve for our country. 




Happy Memorial Day!!!! :)
And I must say, I have had a fabulous weekend despite having to work so much!!!

signature

4 comments:

dreaming en francais said...

It's definitely a good thing to take a moment from the weekend's festivities and recognize/remember WHY we celebrate. Thank you for sharing this! xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

Courtney B said...

Oh my gosh.... amazing video!! Perfect reminder of why we celebrate Memorial Day :)
And that picture of you two is the CUTEST!

Alexa said...

Oh lovely video. I teared up too. Such an important day to remember for everyone in our country.

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

I love your blog, hun! I'm so glad to be your newest follower!
I hope you had a great Memorial Day. :)
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...