Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sundays at Home #10: Gold & Tan and a Detox

I wish I could have spent Sunday at home today...
But I was at work all day. 
I did well though, sold two wedding dresses :)
But I was really wishing I could have spent the day with my bf. 
He leaves tomorrow for 4 days & I know, that's not that long
But I still miss him :) 
But anyway, I put together some home decor that I am lusting after
& would love to have in my home!
I've always loved gold anything & everything,
We currently have some gold accents in our living room
& they are by far my favorite!!! 
Hope you all had a more relaxing/fun Sunday than me!

Sundays at Home #10: Gold & Tan

Sources
{Mark Gold Leaf Console} Worlds Away
{Quatrefoil Pillow} Cococozy
{Super Vase} Zara
{Boxed Iron Mirror} Clayton Gray Home
{Pello Chair} Ikea

On another note...
I'm starting this tomorrow.
I bought 2 packages of strawberries, 1 of blackberries, 1 of watermelon & 2 green apples
to kick it off tomorrow!!!!! :)
Think I can accomplish it???
I really highly doubt I would love 10+ lbs...
But I'll keep you all posted on how it goes!

signature



5 comments:

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling said...

Love the gold home decor pieces! Especially that console! Good luck on that diet! It seems pretty hard core! I don't know if I could stick to just fruit or veggies for a whole day...looking forward to hear your results!

Stephanie said...

I love that plate!! It would be so perfect for the holidays.

erica said...

I have those Kate Spade plates and love them. Interesting way to lose weight! Definitely keep us posted on how you do with it! I think I may need to try this. xo

Because Shanna Said So said...

I gold loving girl myself! Fab choices. And please keep us posted on the diet...I would love to know what you think and if it works!! You can do it!!
xo,
Shanna

Layla Mayville said...

I love the designing you did with this post and the numbers that went with each item!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...