Monday, November 28, 2011

Wedding #20: Ombre Lovin'

Oh hot damn!
My 20th wedding inspiration board!
This is HUGE.
It's so funny to look back at everything I've done since I started my blog in.. July?
Anyway, since this is my 20th, I decided to do something that I personally love.
Not to say I don't love all the other themes, but this is a theme that is really me.
Well, they all are really me.
This is making absolutely no sense.
Whatever.
I have ombre hair, I love ombre stuff, almost as much as chevron.
So here it is... the ombre board! 
If you are really confused & thinking to yourself, now what the heck is ombre? 
Well, just look below... & you'll get it pretty quickly! ;)

Wedding Inspiration #20: Ombre Lovin'

Is it just me or does ombre remind you of California, surfers, & summer?
It definitely does for me! 

Pinned Image

Photos: backdrop from Ruffled, ribbon from Roberts Crafts, flowers from A Desire to Inspire, bridesmaids from Jill Thomas Photography, table setting from Elizabeth Anne Designs, cake from Manolo Brides, heart from Erin Ever After, dress from Nordstrom, ring from Neiman Marcus, flowergirl from My Girl Dress, nametags from BV Weddings, headband from Elizabeth Perry Collections, cookies from Oh Desserts

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...