Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Dazzling Glitter & Gold Birthday

As my birthday fast approaches (Nov 30th)
I can't help but want to make an inspiration board
for the most dazzling, sparkly, gold, amazing birthday ever.
I just think diamonds & gold make such an amazing combination personally.
Some might say tacky or over the top, but I just love anything that sparkles & glitters!
Not that mine will be that way considering I just moved here in August
& definitely don't have enough friends yet to have some lavish affair.
But a girl can dream right?
Plus, I'm sure I will have an amazing birthday regardless with the amazing friends I have made so far!

Oh & btw, is that dinosaur candle holder not the funniest/cutest thing you've ever seen?
Maybe not appropriate for a 23 year old birthday... but maybe for a 1 year old!?

A Dazzling Glitter & Gold Birthday




Photos: garland from Steph Loves Ben, dinosaur candle from Seesaw Designs, dress from Rachel Gilbert Shop, ring from Shop Bop, table decor from Celebrations at Home, mason jar from Shop Dirty Laundry, cupcake (actually bath fizzies) from Your Dirty Laundry, stars from Memrie Mare, clotheshangers from Luna and Chloe Weddings, bowl with ornaments from Celebrations at Home, flowers & table decor from Celebrations at Home, clutch from Nordstrom, shoe from Pretty Stems, drinks from Hostess with the Mostest, cupcake holder from Primp My Cupcake, bracelet from J Crew,   

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Girl, you and I are two of a kind! I LOVE GOLD stuff!! I need your address too please! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...