Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Wedding #14: Black & Gold

I've always liked the combo of black & gold.
I think it's very classy with a touch of shine. (Obviously...)
So this is my 2nd wedding inspiration board for my 
Daily Wedding Inspiration Blogging Madness Week
What really inspired me was the gold spray painted chair on Pinterest that I found!
Oh & the gold Gucci shoes... ;)

Wedding #14: Black & Gold




Photos: wedding favors from Wedding Ideas, invitation from Jessica Lam Design, dress from Wedding Magazine, table decor from Style Me Pretty, plates from Style Me Pretty, chair from Our Fifth House, Shoes from Nordstrom, cake from Brides, cake stand from Style Me Pretty, gold snacks from Hostess With the Mostest, drink decor from Hostess with the Mostest, table numbers from Mackenzie Frames, dress from Shop Bop, flower ribbon from Mucar, chair with sign from Style Me Pretty, black & gold cake from Your Wedding, guest book from Wheat Sheaf Accessory, dress from Shop Bop   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...