Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Fancies #10: Gold Rush

I love gold so naturally I loved this week's theme!
That's honestly really all I have to say about it!
& wow hot damn is that watch not to die for?
Definitely going on my Christmas wish list!
I've also wanted that bracelet for forever...
So my gold theme turned into Gold & Orange!
& I'm personally sorta really loving it...

Friday Fancies #10: Gold Rush





Photos: Watch from Shop Bop, bracelet from Pinterest, dress from Top Shop,  cosmetic bag from Shop Bop

7 comments:

Kate @ Daffodils said...

O my gosh, LOVE that dress. And Savannah is one of my most favorite places in the world! My hubs was stationed there when we first starting dating and we have always lived in the southeast, but just moved to Cali in July! Looking forward to following along with your blog!

siddathornton said...

loving the dress & bracelet - i think i may be in love with your blog - now following!

Elle Sees said...

i would love anything gold and shiny! cute.

Krystina Marie said...

I NEED an excuse to wear this somewhere... Love it all, awesome job!! :)
*Krystina
cupahotchocolate.blogspot.com

Nicole Rene said...

Thank you for all the amazing comments! :)

Stephanie {a dash of GLAM} said...

Love gold and orange together! I just found your blog. Its so cute!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Oh my!! This dress is gorgeous!! Would definitely wear it for the holidays!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...