Saturday, November 12, 2011

Wedding #17: Red, White & Blue

In honor of Veteran's Day,
a wedding inspiration board!
I hope you all had an amazing Veteran's Day
& also made some amazing wishes
at 11:11 on 11/11/11
I sure know I did!
TWICE!
Now, if only my wishes come true, I think I'd be set for life!
My boyfriend, dog & I had an amazing Veteran's Day!
We went to downtown Savannah & ate at J Christopher's outside
& had a front row seat for the parade,
we literally got to watch the entire parade go by!
It was an awesome day!
Then I got to show my biffle the dresses I picked out for his ball...
Which we still have yet to choose.
More on that later!

Wedding Inspiration #17: Red, White & Blue




Photos: flower girl and ring bearer from Elizabeth Anne Designs, cupcakes from Pinterest, flags from All the Trimmings UK, wedding photo from Wedding by Color, magnet Save the Date from My Little Chick, bow tie from Little Vy's Tie Shop, suckers from Simply Divine Desserts, parfait from Edible Crafts, umbrellas from The Slightly Obsessive Bride, bowl with hearts from Sewn Natural, dress from Shop Bop, favors from Style Me Pretty, drink tray from Pinterest, flowers from 100 Layer Cake, invitations from Delight Ink, shoes from Nordstrom, table decor from The Slightly Obsessive Bride

1 comment:

Krystina Marie said...

These are all so stinking cute!!!! Love it!! Random question- where do you get these kick booty fonts you use? I'm loving them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...