Saturday, November 19, 2011

Some New Updates


#1: Inspiration Board Links Page
I'm really excited I finally got around to doing this!
I've added an Inspiration Board Page!
It took a while to make and link up everything,
but it makes it really quick & easy to scroll through them
to go directly to a themed wedding or event!

#2: Fixed Link Withins
What a pain...
But I realized this morning that when you click on a diff post
It goes to my old blog name...
Urggghhh...
Fixed.
Well, it should be fixed... grrr

#3: New Side Links to Twitter & Pinterest
Wanted something cute & simply & bold.
Got it.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello from a fellow wedding planner! Cute blog and glad you were able to do the blog housekeeping items, sometimes those suck! Lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...