Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wedding #15: Snowboard Down the Aisle

My favorite sport?
Snowboarding...
Pretty much obsessed.
I mean so obsessed that I wrote my Senior Thesis on the Snowboarding Industry.
Got an A. 
No big deal!! Hahah... :) 
Anyway, obviously I've been wanting to do a snowboard 
theme wedding inspiration board for awhile...
Plus, I'm not sure there really is anything more magical than a snowy night.
Oh boy, that almost made me tear up just thinking about snowy nights...
I sure am going to miss them this winter.
NOT TRUE though because I'm going to Sunriver for a long weekend in January!
So here goes.

Wedding Inspiration #15: Snowboard Down the Aisle

Now I am really sad & wanna go snowboarding...
Hmph!
Good thing I'm going to the beach today w/Winnie the pooch & my father!



Photos: Snowboarding image from Pixoto, Drinks from Hostess with the Mostest, Dress from Rent the Runway, Snowy lane from Tiny White Daisies, chairlift picture from Project Wedding, invitation from Wedding Bee Pro, Flowers from Wedding Dish, Snowball ornaments from Hostess with the Mostest, tea table from Ruffled Blog, table decor from Wedding Wire, flowers from The Knot, boot from The House,  bride with boots from Wedspace, pine tree bouquet from Green Wedding Shoes, snowy trees from Wallpapers, snowy aisle from Wedding Decoration Ideas

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...