Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Fancies #9: Lilly Pulitzer Cocktail Chic

I wasn't so sure about this Lilly Pulitzer resort wear line...
But I spotted this dress & instantly loved it! 
So decided to give it a shot... 
I think it would look great for a cocktail party!
Now if only my boyfriend liked classy events like that, 
but I must say he prefers pool, bowling, darts & an ice cold beer. :)  
Anyway, I haven't done Friday Fancies in a few weeks, so I really need to get back into it!
Because I love being apart of it!!! 
So here is my Friday Fancies!

Friday Fancies #9: Lilly Pulitzer Cocktail Chic





1 comment:

Eliza :: Case Study said...

I'm visiting via Friday's Fancies! And newly following your blog :) I love your set! xoxo, eliza http://asteroid-325.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...