Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Fancies #11: Mix Match

I personally don't ever mix & match.
I'm not really sure why, it's just never been my thing.
And this was ridiculously hard... I think I started over like five times...
Hahah & FINALLY I was able to finish my Friday Fancies before Sunday!!!
Lol, oh & I really want some light tan boots now like that...
TO DIE FOR. Beautiful! 
Looks like I"m going shopping this weekend!
Well, and I gotta go gift shopping for Christmas!

Friday Fancies #11: Mix Match


Ooooh my first post with the new blog name!!! :)





Photos: boots from Shop Bop, necklace from Shop Bop, ring from Shop Bop, shirt from River Island, purple ring from River Island, skirt from River Island, belt from Shop Bop

7 comments:

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

Oh I seriously love this outfit. The mix in colors and prints is perfect...

and I WANT THAT SKIRT! :)

I'm your newest follower

henning love said...

what a fabulous outfit!! seriously the color of that skirt is just gorgeous and i love the purple ring. the orange necklace. ok i admit i just love the entire outfit!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

That skirt is so pretty!

Newlymeds said...

love your blog! and congrats on the move!

HAUTE WIFE said...

Wow! Loving the use of color here. Definitely need that necklace in my life, lol.

Visit me at Haute Wife Today.

Stephanie {a dash of GLAM} said...

Love your color choices! This outfit is so cute!

Nicole Marie said...

loving that necklace and skirt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...