Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New blog name & URL

I have done some thinking & decided it was time to change my blog name & URL to fit better with what my blog is really about! It all started as a way to document my move to the south but looking back I haven't done much of that at all. So I have changed it from Swalski Moves South to something I think is a little more sophisticated & descriptive of what my blog really is all about. So I chose my first & middle name... Nicole Rene & Design!

Considering most of my posts are either wedding/event inspiration, interior design, or fashion... I think it is def a better description! :)

Now I just need to make a new header... Grrrr


5 comments:

jessica // union shore said...

so funny you posted this... i tried to click an old link and it said the blog moved.. :( but didn't link me...

then you left a comment on my blog! haha... so glad you did.. now i need to update!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Everyone needs a blog lift every once in a while..I'm thinking of updating my own a bit.

I'm looking to get more blog headers in my portfolio..I would be happy to create something for you, even if you decide not to use it. Just trying to build more designs in the blog department ;)

Shoot me an email if you're interested ;)

ps..no charge, of course ;)

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

I just thought of something..you might be wanting to create your own since you have such great design skills! haha Just let me know ;)

Cassie said...

Nicole! I'm your newest follower....and your partner for the Glitz and Glam blog swap :) I'm going to read up this afternoon and get to know you a little so hopefully I can get you some things that you'll love :) I'll email you my address soon! Can't wait!

Joomla Developer said...

Great posting.This is the first time i seen very nice blog.The information are good and i get more knowledge.Thanks for making this blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...