Thursday, March 29, 2012

Wedding #42: The Lorax

Okay I have a confession. I sort of really badly want to go see Lorax. Especially since Taylor Swift is the voice of the girl in it... Is that pathetic? Ya.. don't answer that. Anyway, I had this brilliant silly/ridiculous/fun idea to make a wedding inspiration board on it. Oh yeah, this totally is happening. I just love all the bright colors & what not. Can you tell I am somewhat a kid still??? 


Well, even so, the pink, orange & yellow is perfect for a preppy summer wedding!
Now if only I could get my boyfriend to see this movie with me...

Wedding Inspiration #42: The Lorax

:)

signature



2 comments:

Rachael said...

What a fun idea! I think you're never too old for Dr. Seuss ;) This is really cool, love all the colors and the cotton candy elements.

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling said...

OMG! This theme is adorable! Love those cake pops!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...