Monday, March 19, 2012

Wedding #40: Tiffany Blue & Pink Hollywood Glamour

This is going to be a really fun post today for 
my Monday Wedding Inspiration because this is the first inspiration board 
I've ever made for someone else's wedding! 
Ivana & I got in contact back in February & I asked if I could make an inspiration board 
for her wedding she is planning! When she said yes I was sooo excited! 
She has a super cute blog & I've been following for awhile now! 
Make sure & check out her blog, Macarons & Pearls

Now to the fun stuff, since I've never made an inspiration board for someone else, I wanted to make sure I got a good idea of how she envisioned her wedding... so here are some of the key things:

Theme: Old Hollywood & glamour with a touch of Paris & New York
Colors: pink and Tiffany blue
Details: flowers in crystal vases, candles, candles, more candles
Fun stuff: piano player
Dress: must stand out, lace, tulle, embellishments, pearls, Swarovski crystals, with a veil
The Proposal: Her fiance proposed in New York in 
Bryant Park under the Empire State Building lights :) (How romantic!)
Location: Slovakia (her home country--WHOA!) in May after their 5th anniversary
Venue: charming hotel under an old castle, ceremony will be in a garden
Pinterest Inspiration: Style by Ivana

Wedding Inspiration #40: Ivana's Tiffany Blue & Pink Hollywood Glamour


Thanks Ivana for letting me make this for you!!! :)
This was a blast to put together & I seriously love the colors & the Parisian/Hollywood feeling,
although I didn't do very well at bringing in some New York inspiration.
But anyway I can't wait to see how her gorgeous wedding turns out!

If you are interested in having me make an inspiration board for your upcoming wedding
Please e-mail me at nschwalge@gmail.com!
I would love to make you a personalized inspiration board!! :) 


signature


5 comments:

Amanda English said...

Aww man this inspiration board is amazing!!! I really love the hair piece! xoxo A-

Anonymous said...

Love this!! Can't wait to see how her wedding turns out.

XO
Emmy
www.sprinklesoneverything.wordpress.com

Ivana said...

Oh my God, Nicole, you've just left me completely speechless! This inspiration board is pure beauty & bliss, and seriously, I'm in love with every single picture! That dress! Those peonies! Those touches of Tiffany blue...I'm obsessed! Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity, this mood board will most certainly accompany my whole wedding planning! thank you!!!

xx Ivana
www.macaronsandpearls.com

Unknown said...

I found your blog through Ivana.
You have an amazing blog and I am following you now.
Your job is so awesome, I wish I could do something like that in the future.

Much Love,
Julie - http://juliechoice.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I found your blog through Ivana.
You have an amazing blog and I am following you now.
Your job is so awesome, I wish I could do something like that in the future.

Much Love,
Julie - http://juliechoice.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...