Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Amish Friendship Bread

Yesterday I got a package in the mail.
From a very quirky, emphasis on quirky friend from college.
Now this friend is pretty freaking amazing.
We met when I was a freshman rushing for Alpha Phi, the sorority I joined.
Ahhh no words can describe how silly/crazy/cool/fun/awesome Terra is.
She is also one of my few friends from real life who has a blog like me!
Check her's out here! It's pretty freaking cool.

I mean really freaking cool, here's some of my favorite pictures of us from college.
I think it shows just how quirky & amazing & freaking awesome not only Terra is,
But our friendship too! :) I think of Terra as someone I will stay friends with for forever.
{Disclaimer: SORRY TERRA if this embarrasses you!!!!}


Now back to the package...
First, this was my expression while opening the package...


And this is what was in the package...

So today I added the sugar & milk & mashed it up!
Come back in 4 days to see the end results!!!!
Bet you wish you had a friend like Terra now eh??
Thanks Terra bo Berra you da best!!! 


signature


5 comments:

Susan said...

We had lots of friendship bread in high school. I haven't done it in so long! Maybe I'll have to do this with my friends again!

Lauren K said...

Another Alpha Phi <3 Small world.

My friend Chris used to get that from his Mom - she'd do the same thing and ship it to him at school.

...Lauren

Jess said...

Awww! It's always fun to get stuff from friends in the mail! And how cute are the 2 of you as Pebbles and Bam Bam????

Val Fox said...

Lol! Those pics are awesome and the package so crazy, I mean cool! xD Hope it tastes good!

angelaluvnlife said...

Ok so I have gotten amish bread before but always forget about it and never end up making it and then never passing it a long thinking it went bad. I have heard it is so good though :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...