Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sundays at Home #5: Dining Rooms

We got a dining room table! 
My bf bought it off Craig's List for a whopping $140. 
Not bad for a table & 4 chairs, eh? 
Plus, to show how amazing & loving he is... 
he found a set that has chairs with awesome backs that he knows I loveeeee. 
The table & chairs now are light wood, but we plan on painting it dark dark brown 
& I want to re-upholster the chairs with a fun print. 
SOOOO... it might not be a farm table like I was loving in this post
But it still is amazing & of course for my Sundays at Home post this week 
I wanted some dining room decor inspiration! 

Sundays at Home #5: Dining Rooms

If you're looking for a tutorial on reupholstering a chair
like that silver & white one... check out the tutorial here
I know this is a short small inspiration, but I will be working today!
But I am really happy because for once I only work 12-4 instead of 12-close!
Now, gotta go get ready to sell some dresses!!! 
Hope you all have a fabulous relaxing Sunday!! 

signature

Photos: 1, 2, 34, 56, 7, 8, 910


2 comments:

Ivana said...

Your BF sounds like an amazing man :) And he has to have a great taste. I love all the pictures you´ve featured, I´ve been thinking about replacing our old dining table forever, if only money were no object... :)

Have a wonderful day Nicole!


xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls

Jillian Nicole said...

So excited to see how they turn out! I think dark wood with a fun pattern sounds so pretty!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...