Monday, February 27, 2012

Wedding #37: Military Weddings

Last night the bf & I went to see Act of Valor. Wow it was amazing. Absolutely incredible. I loved it. I cried & so did the boyfriend... haha. But I cried a lot more I'd have to say. I would definitely recommend it to anyone & everyone. It made me put into perspective how lucky I am & made me proud to have such a brave boyfriend who is in the army. Anyway, since I love taking real life stuff & translating into a wedding inspiration board... so this post is all about military weddings! Which is perfect since I help women all the time find their wedding dresses for their marriage to their military men!

I knew the first image I wanted to use in this inspiration board
I ran across this shoot by her a few weeks ago...
& am not going to lie, it made me tear up. 
& I've been wanting to use it on my blog for something ever since.
So here goes!

Wedding #37: Military Weddings

Oh my gosh!
I am watching Say Yes To The Dress
& the couple on there met in the hospital.
The guy is in the army & got injured while overseas
and she was the nurse & met him at the hospital!
He has survived through 34 surgeries...
What perfect timing that I'm making this post while watching this. 
Anyway, hope you all enjoy the inspiration!
I know I didn't include much decor & way too many kissing pictures...
Guess I'm just in a love dove mood! :) 
Hope you all have a fabulous week! 



3 comments:

Jess said...

What a sweet inspiration idea! And I love the picture of the bride and groom kissing where the bride has her hair down... so cute! I've heard that Act of Valor is amazing, I'll definitely have to go see it!

Layla Mayville said...

You just got me choked up and emotional!! OMG! This is such a sweet board :)

Summer-Raye said...

how fun are these ideas.


follow each other?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...