Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Guest Post Wedding: Southern Plantations

Today I'm guest posting on Simply Savannah Events
This week for the inspiration board I used inspiration from one of my fave shows, Hart of Dixie.
so wish I had included some pictures from the show! 
Guess that means I'll just have to do a part 2!!! 
Anyway, go on over to her blog to check it out & leave some love! 
Here's a sneak peak! 

Guest Post Wedding Inspiration: Southern Plantations

I loved looking at all the beautiful plantations in the south!

And, one more things...

Go check out my bio on Simply Savannah Events
It's been so fun getting to know Layla & working with her! 
The wedding season officially starts for us this Saturday!
We'll be working at a wedding in a historic square in downtown Savannah
& the reception is being held at The Gulf St. Legion. 
I'll be in charge of making sure the ceremony runs smoothly 
while Layla sets up & prepares for the reception.
I am pretty excited because this event sounds like it is going to have some amazing rustic decor!
I'll sneak some pics, don't even worry!!


 signature


3 comments:

christine donee said...

girl. you know I love the south!

Jaclyn said...

that flower box is INCREDIBLE!

Anonymous said...

Hello from Memphis where that palantation is and was photographed!

Photo Credits: Donny Granger at Creation Sutdios
Floral Credits: Haute Horticulture
Design and Coordination Credits: Social Butterflies LLC

Thanks for the share!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...