Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Wedding #35: Whimsical, Mystical Fairy Tale

I read my horoscope basically every day. I know I shouldn't believe in these things, but it just sometimes seems so spot on... especially today...

"Your mind wanders to faraway places, and your imagination is kindled with thoughts of the exotic, mystical, and fantastic. You feel restless and bored by your daily routine. You may be unable to concentrate on mundane matters and you may find yourself daydreaming. If you can't get away, watch a movie or read a book that will let your mind wander to those places you want to be. An urge to change and try new things may challenge and upset your domestic life or support system. Your tendency to follow your heart more than your head acts at cross purposes to those who care for you. This could be a no win situation that requires walking a fine line on your part and calls for you to be a bit more patient and taking the time to think things through."

I don't want to get into the personal matters that are stressing me out lately, I'd much rather daydream today. And that is why today's wedding inspiration board is all about things I'm daydreaming about....

Wedding Inspiration #35: Whimsical, Mystical Fairy Tale

P.S. the first image is from Love & Lavender
and you must check out the styled shoot...
It is fabulously cute & adorable!!! 

signature


3 comments:

Jess said...

Sigh! Personal drama follows no matter where you go, unfortunately. You just gotta hang on! I like that your horoscope gave you tips on how to relax though, and I LOVE the whimsical weddings! I actually just found some Princes Bride wedding inspiration on Pinterest :)

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

That cake is gorgeous!

I find it so bizarre that my horoscopes are spot on sometimes! I can't help but read them ;)

Jessica said...

I love the fairy tale inspiration!! So sweet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...