Saturday, February 25, 2012

Do I like chevron?

You could say I really like chevron. (i.e. the chevron black & gold dress I'm wearing today & oh yeah there is a sneak peak of my bedroom with the chevron pillows on the bed...) I know it's so totally a trend right now, but it is one I love. This is a quick post since I'm off to work for 14 hours today. Yeahhhh... 7 at the bridal shop & 7 at a venue I work at! Yes, sometimes it does suck working all weekend, but honestly I really enjoy all 3 of my jobs a lot & so right now since I am really working towards my dream, it is all worth it. Plus my boyfriend has to work all day too so for once I'm not leaving him at home all day. Anyway, hope you all have a fabulous Saturday & here is just some chevron pins from Pinterest that I just love love love! 



I still have yet to figure out where to put some chevron in our living room.
But trust me it will happen!
Anyway, if you are just loving chevron...
Go check out my chevron wedding inspiration board here


signature

P.S. I'm not sure that picture I took of myself could be any nerdierr...



4 comments:

Skip to Malou said...

I really like this print as well, didn't even know it was called chevron! Love black and white in general :) Thanks for stopping by Skip to Malou*! Looking forward to reading more of your cute blog :) Have a good weekend working hard! xxx

Jess // Curating Style said...

I'm also a big fan of chevrons (love your blog background!), and recently acquired a print from Plum Street Prints with a pink chevron and grey monogram. It's hanging in my closet right now. :)

Good luck with your crazy/busy weekend!

Ivana said...

I´m such a sucker for anything chevron! But this fabric is so hard to come by! Love your inspiring pictures!

Happy Monday :)

xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls

Adry Bonet said...

I don't know what it is about these zig zag lines, but I'm also a sucker for chevron pattern :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...