Monday, July 2, 2012

Wedding #60: Sail Away With Me

Seriously it's already July? This year is going by faster than I can even handle. 
And I feel like there is so much I want to do but haven't yet...
Like camping, boating, paddle boarding, etc. 
And I am seriously ready for a summer vacation!
Lucky for me I am going to Myrtle Beach in T minus 8 days! 
Sooooooo excited!!!!
Especially excited to hang out with my nephews from Oregon!
I miss them soooooooooooo much.
It's not even funny how much I miss them!!!! 
I basically grew up with them & I cannot wait to play on the beach with them all day!
Anyway, this wedding inspiration board is based on something I have never done...
Sailing :) 

Wedding Inspiration #60: Sail Away With Me

Alright so I just had to share 2 of my favorite pictures of the nephews!


Yes they are simultaneously dinosaurs and monkeys and super cool.
They learned from the best ;)


signature

{Photo Credits} Bride & Groom on Sailboat via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Jasmine Star // Place cards via Style Me Pretty, photography by Zofia Photo // Sailboats via Style Me Pretty, photography by KT Merry // Groom with Toy Sailboat via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Elizabeth Messina at Kiss The Groom // Boutonnieres via Green Wedding Shoesphotography by Elizabeth Messina at Kiss The Groom // Bride & Groom via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Jasmine Star // Treasure Chest via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Elizabeth Messina at Kiss The Groom // 'First Cabin' via Ruffled, photography by Brosnan Photography // Beach Decor via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Our Labor of Love // Place cards via Ruffled, photography by Piteira Photography // Cards via Millie Holloman // Sailboat Reception via Newport Wedding Glam // Sign via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Our Labor of Love // Bride & Groom via Style Me Pretty, photography by Robyn Thompson // Boat Shoes on Dock via Knotty Bride, photography by Kristyn Hogan // Bride & Groom laying on Sailboat via Bayside Bride, photography by Hamilton Photography // Steering Wheel via Style Me Pretty, photography by KT Merry // Place Card via Ruffled // Rope Cake via Ruffled, photography by Brosnan Photography // Chocolate Filled Sailboat via Carnets Parisiens // 'Ahoy' Sign via 2 Hands Studio // Sailboat Napkin Fold via Social Couture // Boat image via Grey Likes Weddings, photography by Millie Holloman // Bride & Groom in Sunset via Millie Holloman

2 comments:

birdie to be said...

Love the bride's dresses! And too cute nephews! :) Happy 4th!

Kcfilzenphotos said...

LOVE THE THEAM OF THE WEDDING. I ALSO LOVE THE PICS TO!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...