Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting #15

So I have a new obsession... Like seriously addicted. I don't know if I have ever read a 487 page book in 3 days before. I mean seriously I think I need to get a life. I do go back to work today so that's good... I'll be busy again rather than lounging around the house with my bf while he is on leave & his brother is in town. I mean at least I haven't been playing Halo for hours on end like them... but still... 3 days? And I can't even wait to start the 2nd book. Thank goodness that there is 2 more books because I would be so sad if there was only one. I am obsessed. With Divergent. Maybe even more than Hunger Games.


Oh, How Pinteresting #15
Now for some pictures actually from Pinterest...



I can't believe I really said that.
I mean I do really love Hunger Games & Katniss and Peeta.
I don't know if Tris and Four are really better than them.
But honestly maybe they are....
I really hope they make a movie.
I am going to buy Insurgent today before work.
It is happening.
Cannot wait.
Just watch I'll end up finishing it in 3 days too.
I guess I just really have a thing about reading about dystopias...
I mean Hunger Games was like a dystopia too so I guess that's what it is.
I don't know. It's a weird addiction & I am totally fine with it.
On a side note can you tell I have been pinning like crazy lately???
I really need to get back to work.
All this vacation time & I have become a reading, blogging, lazy couch potato.
Anyway, hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday! :)

signature

{Photo Credits} Divergent via Divergent Fans // Sequin Dress and Cowboy Boots pin // Dress pin via Once Wed // Feather Heels pin via This is Glamorous // This is Fiction pin via Breanna Rose // Bride pin via Green Wedding Shoes // Office pin via Wallums Wall Decals // Katy Perry Inspired Cake pin via Jenna Rae Cakes // Pastel Manicure pin // Antlers in Room pin via Styled Creative // Midwest Desert Girl pin via Breanna Rose // Scraves pin via Purl Bee // His & Hers Coffee Mugs pin via Courtney's Organized Chaos // Backless Black Dress pin // Succulent Dessert Table pin via Style Me Pretty // Couple Jumping in Lagoon pin // Skateboard pin via Styled Creative // Pancakes and Bacon Tower pin via Styled Creative // Invitations pin via Ruffled Blog // Bouquet pin via Hostess with the Mostest // Chanel Inspired Manicure pin via We Are Handsome // Silver Sequin Dress pin via Style Me Pretty // Gray and Pink Bedroom pin via Style Files // Black and White Image pin via Styled Creative 

7 comments:

Rachel @ lala Lists said...

oh goodness another series to become addicted to! lol

Love love love your pins :)

Rachel
www.lalalists.com

Kristina said...

All I can say is OMG BACON!!! Those pancakes look sinful

Emily | Recently said...

Feather heels and mint chair...come to me now!!! I've yet to read the Hunger Games, but I have it, just waiting for the perfect time!

so anthro said...

Oh my goodness I love absolutely everything here, can't believe I wasn't following you on Pinterest already!!

siddathornton said...

absolutely love all this inspiration in one place :)

- lauren

Erin O'Riordan said...

I'm just glad that other people obsess over books as much as I do.

Kate @ Daffodils said...

I read Divergent a while back and didnt even know there were other books! Back to the library I go... And I just reread all the HG books last week. SO good all over again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...