Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting #12 & 4th of July Wedding

Have I mentioned lately that this year is going by fast? Yeah, pretty sure I mention that on the daily since it seriously needs to slow down. Anyway, happy 4th of July everyone! Hope it's a great day! The bf I woke up, epically failed at getting breakfast at Tubby's (geez, 10:30 seems too early to stop serving breakfast...) then went to a disgusting breakfast place, ran a few errands then went to see The Amazing Spiderman, which I loved! Tonight we are going to a barbecue with some of my work friends then to River Street for the fireworks! Hope you all have some fun plans too! I am real excited for a fun night!


Oh, How Pinteresting #12: 4th of July Edition

25 years ago today my mom & dad got married.
It's so weird to think of how different things might have been if she had beat cancer.
I know I would be a different person in so many ways.
In honor of my mom, here is a special 4th of July wedding inspiration full of sparklers.
Which I think may honestly be one of the cutest yet probably most dangerous wedding send-offs.


Happy 4th of July ya'll!
And everyone be safe tonight!!! 


signature

{Photo Credits} Stars & Stripes Hoodie pin via Oh Pish Posh // Ring Pop pin via Lisa Storms // Cupcake with Sparkler pin via Sugar and Charm // Girl on Car pin via Nasty Gal // Firework Stand pin via Snippet & Ink // Ice Cream Scoops pin via Saveur // Cherry Pie pin via Royal Heinous // Table Decor pin via The Jacksonville Bride, paper goods by Amber Veatch, photography by Jaime Smith Photography // Girl on Boat pin // Cupcake with Sparkler pin 2 // 'Free' Tattoo pin // Cutoff Jean Shorts pin via One of Each // Stars pin via Indulgy // Fireworks pin // Grave Image by my dad // Sparklers pin via Style Me Pretty, photography by Marianne Wilson // Bride with Sparkler pin via Wedding Wire // Bride & Groom Kissing Send-off pin via Sparklers Online // Sparklers and Macarons pin // Heart Sparklers pin via Rebekah Westover // Sparklers in Jars pin // Bride & Groom Spelling 'LOVE' pin via Green Wedding Shoes, photography by Marilyn Nakazato // Vintage Car & Sparklers Send-off pin via Postcards + Pretties

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...