Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Wedding #25: Amore Venezia

One of my friends from colleges contacted me 
about helping her out a little with her wedding planning.
This is really exciting because wedding planning is what I dream of doing,
BUT
even more exciting because her wedding is going to be in ITALY!
So I told her I would do some research on some venues & what not...
But before that, I just had to do an inspiration board!
Because Venice is by far one of my all-time favorite places in the world.
I can still remember the first time I went there & just being in complete awe.
Just not even being able to take it all in...
The gondolas, the streets, the cobblestone, the buildings, the awnings, the everything...
It's love for Venice.
Or shall I say in Italian, "Amore Venezia."

Wedding Inspiration #25: Amore Venezia

So now, some information I have dug up on a wedding in Venice: 

Ceremony Venues:
I picked 3 of what I thought were the most beautiful chapels in Venice...
Although I'm sure there are so many more since there are a lot of chapels there.
Also, there are other locations as well to have a wedding.
But I just did some brief background focusing only on chapels.

This church was built between 1481 and 1489. The inside is absolutely beautiful & breathtaking...
Would be a lovely place for a majestic & grand ceremony. 


This church was built in the 12th century & is one of the oldest churches in Venice.
The outside is misleading as to the beauty within this church.
I can still remember going into this church mostly because I had to cover my arms...
& since I had nothing I had to borrow my dad's sweater...



Reception Venues
For the reception I was thinking a beautiful grand ballroom.
This one I found is absolutely stunning...

1. Luna Hotel Baglioni

Blog post coming next about vineyards in Italy!!!

Pinned Image

Photos: bride from Pinterest, canal from Eye Poetry Shop, boats from This is Glamorous, couple from Ruffled Blog, mask from Bejeweled Masquerade, dress from Shop Bop, tiara from Pinterest, wedding photo from Jules Photographer, decor from Go Away Come Back, mask decor from The Wedding Salon, floral decor from Wedding Blog By The Breakers, reception decor from Pinterest, gown from The Cinderella Project, shoes from Pretty Stems, palace from Telegraph, invitations from June Bug Wedding, necklace from Rent the Runway, earrings from Nordstrom

1 comment:

Italian Centerpieces said...

All I can say is, it's fabulous. There was no dull moments, on the colors that was chosen - they are all perfect for the occasion.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...