Monday, December 19, 2011

Pinteresting Holiday

Everything has been so hectic right now...
holiday parties, holiday shopping, etc. etc.
Working double shifts to make some extra money before I take a week off...
Today I work from 11am to midnight! Ouch!
No time to blog! 
Anyway, since I don't have time to put together an inspiration board,
& since I never got a chance to decorate my apartment for Christmas...
I wanted to compile some of my favorite holiday things on Pinterest right now! 

Pinteresting Holiday Inspiration

I am extremely excited for this holiday because:
1. I get to spend it with my special someone (again)
2. I get to meet the special someone's family! 
3. ROAD TRIP to VIRGINIA (I have never been!)

Just got to get through Wednesday & then I'm off work for a bit!
I am really really really excited!
Plus since I've been so busy lately I haven't gotten to spend much time with
my special someone so this will be a whole lot of fun!! 

Pinned Image

Photos: holiday invitations from Pinterest, snow globe from A Field Journal, fireplace from Pinterest, ornaments from Babbles Blog, mistletoe from The House of Smiths

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...