Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Baby Shower Planning

So my cousin's baby shower is coming up in March!
I am super excited to design/coordinate/plan the event!
Obviously I'll be taking a ton of pictures!
It's going to be something I can use to show my creativity, etc.
Anyway, here are some ideas I have started brainstorming...


I definitely wanna get something like this to pass out to all the guests! So cute!



I like these paper lanterns!


Cute small pink & gold cookies!!

I wanna make these & maybe use as a favor for everyone! & I want pink & white striped straws!

I have a lot of planning to do!
I think the first step is I'm going to print out invitations & start preparing those!
And get thank you cards, printables, cupcake toppers, food labels, etc. etc.
Then I wanna start getting the plates, silverware, napkins, etc. 
I need to start putting together a menu too!
Lots to do! I am so excited! 

Pinned Image

Photos: Baby Wishes from Hello Love Boutique, lantern decor from Imgfave, cookies from Erin Ever After, mason jar from Shop Dirty Laundry

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...