Monday, December 12, 2011

Why I have been MIA...

I have been really MIA from my blog lately...
& these are the reasons why! 

1. My best friend was here for a week & she just left last Wednesday.
I'm so so sad she left!
We had a blast...

2. Chris's military ball was on Saturday
& it was the most fun ever!!!!

I have been having a lot of fun lately & have been super busy!
Lots of Christmas shopping to be done,
also I have been working 2 jobs...
Selling wedding dresses
& working at an event venue! 
Also, I need to start planning my cousin's baby shower! 
So much to do!
So little time!
Today I am going up to Greenville to visit my grandparents & cousin
since I won't get to spend Christmas with them! 
I'm just super excited because I just downloaded all of Glee Christmas album!
& will be singing Christmas carols extremely loud while Winnie is in the back of my car 
(most likely cringing...)

Pinned Image

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...