Monday, September 26, 2011

Halloween Party?

One of my friend's down here wants to host a Halloween party.
& let me tell you, this girl is beyond amazingly crafty.
I want some of her skills she is so good!
She doesn't believe me when I tell her all this, which is another reason why I really like this girl.
{Not too big of a fan of people who are cocky... just sayin...}
Anyway, here is my inspiration board for a fun, crafted, DIY Halloween party!

Halloween Party Inspiration




This should be fun! Now all I have to do is figured out what I am going to be for Halloween...
I want to do something fun with my boyfriend, so we are brainstorming now...



Photos: cake from Makoodle, lanterns from Crafts by Amanda, cupcakes from Hostess with the Mostest,  candy apples from Midwestern Mom Blog, candles from Budget Wise Home, snacks from Kara's Party Ideas, drink table from Better Homes & Gardens,     

1 comment:

Layla Mayville said...

Check out this great Etsy artist, I just used her for my friends baby shower and her work is showcased on the blog for Halloween. http://www.hostessblog.com/2011/09/wicked-cool-bewitching-halloween-bash/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...