Saturday, September 24, 2011

OOPS! I did it again...

I didn't follow the directions,
& now I'm paying the consequences,
Uh but really.
Last time it was my feet, this time it's my hand.
So I just crafted this onto a canvas.
It's just like a little board with wood appliques for the wall.
I painted the canvas & the wood appliques, 
then I used the spray adhesive to attach the wood appliques.
Wow my hands are so flipping sticky.
Last time I didn't follow the directions using this I basically covered 
the whole ground in spray adhesive.
It was disgusting.
My feet were so sticky they attached everything from dirt & hair, etc.
GROSS.
Anyway, here is the board & the evil spray adhesive sticking to my fingers
& now sticking to my keyboard.
Ugh.


Anyways, I really like how it turned out! I'm going to put it on the wall
& then also put an orange bow over it.
:)
I like it!
Now if only I could would follow the directions...


1 comment:

Megan said...

Awwww, that's so cute!! What a quick and easy DIY! I hate spray painting because I always get it everywhere, so I'm sure that I would with the spray adhesive, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...