Thursday, September 29, 2011

Frog Prince Paperie

Credit to Layla Mayville for introducing me to this awesome Etsy artist!
And introducing me to printables...
I've been seeing these "printables" all over Pinterest & blogs lately.
But hadn't yet looked into what exactly they are.
But now I get it & I cannot wait to try them out at an event!
I might have to use them for my Halloween party w/my friend!
They are absolutely incredible...


Check this Etsy shop out...
Seriously!
She has printables for any occasion you could possibly think of 
& I believe she also does custom ones as well if you want that! 
Also, just had to post the baby shower printables she has!
This is great... & would be so adorable at the shower I'm throwing for my cousin!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...