Saturday, September 24, 2011

Obsession #5: Internet, Cable & What's yo #

Woot woot!
Throw your hands in the air!
Woot woot!
Like you just don't care!
Woot woot!
There's a party over here!
Woot woot!
Cuz I got Internet & Cable up in here!

Tehehehehehhehe...
My excitement is gigantic right now.
I got Internet finally woot woot!
And cable & I'm watching it right now!
And this is the most annoying blog post I'll ever post I promise.
Anyway, lots more blogging now which is honestly what I missed the most!
Over the summer I was typically blogging everyday & I loved it.
It was such a relief of stress & just so therapeutic getting into my own little world of my blog.
And now that I have it back & don't have to go to the clubhouse to blog, I am very happy.

So normally my Obsession of the Day is a thing that I want.
Well, in this case it's going to be a thing that I just bought.

Obsession of the day #5: What's Your Number by Karyn Bosnak

This book is absolutely hilarious.
Emphasis on absolutely.
I have only read probably 20 pages but cannot stop laughing.
And I love how "ADD" the main character is, it just makes me laugh because I feel like it works really well because sometimes I am the exact same way & am all over the place doing so many things at once that my mind is just everywhere all at once.
I can still remember when I was 16 & my boss told me the only thing I did she didn't like was that instead of working on one cake at a time, I would work on 10...
I call it multi-tasking but yeah, I guess ADD is kinda more what it is like?
Anyway, it's fabulous & I highly recommend this book for all girls!
It is my obsession of the day because I can't even put it down, I just want to read read read read read.
:)
Happy Saturday!
Extra happy Saturday since I have cable & Internet! Woot woot!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...