Monday, October 29, 2012

GREEN WEDDING SHOES & BIG NEWS!!!

I am soooooo excited you guys don't even know!!!!!!! Today, my company was featured on Green Wedding Shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is such a big deal to me because Green Wedding Shoes is only my FAVORITE wedding blog there is!!! I look at it every day pretty much and rely on it heavily for some amazing wedding inspiration!!!!! When Layla and I started brainstorming ideas for a styled shoot, my main criteria was that I wanted to do something good enough to be featured on Green Wedding Shoes!!!! And it happened!!!!!!! It feels so good to achieve a goal that I have and I feel so truly blessed to have gotten this opportunity!!! I am so excited about it and I hope you will go check out the post on Green Wedding Shoes!!! Also, I hope you will follow Simply Savannah Events since I am mostly blogging over there now! And if you want to check out the entire shoot you can find it here on the portfolio page!!! Also, like us on Facebook! I'm trying to get to 600 followers!!!! Thanks ya'll!

{Photo Credits} Photography: Izzy Hudgins

signature

1 comment:

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

I saw this earlier today and loved it! I didn't realize you were behind this gorgeous shoot... congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...