Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall Purses

So I have not disappeared... just been blogging over at Simply Savannah Events!
I'm trying to get to 600 likes on Facebook! Would love if you would like us here
I really hope that if you follow me here you will go follow me there since I'll mostly be blogging there from now on. Although, every once in awhile I might just have to update this blog as well! Like today for instance... I really wanted to do a blog post on the bags I am lusting after lately... especially since I am in the market for a new purse. I have had my Michael Kors bag for about 4 years now, definitely outdated eh? And I somehow got some paint on it. No good. SOOOOO... since I have now officially booked 3 weddings I decided it's time to treat myself! So I just might have to buy one of these... :)


I honestly don't even know...
I love them all...
Maybe most of all the one in the far right bottom corner...
I don't know though, we shall see!!! 


signature

{Shopping Guide} Marc by Marc Jacobs Preppy Natasha Leather Crossbody Bag via Nordstrom // Marc by Marc Jacobs Embossed Lizzie Spotless Hobo via ShopBop // Brighton Park Sloane via Kate Spade // Michael Kors Bedford Large via Nordstrom // Tory Burch Print Ella via ShopBop // Madison Patent Juliette via Coach // Kate Spade New York Cobble Hill Leslie Small via Nordstrom // Tory Burch Amanda Crossbody Bag via Nordstrom // Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Fran Bag via ShopBop // Michael Kors Uptown Astor Shoulder Bag via Cusp 

1 comment:

NatashaTing said...

I'm really lusting over wine color. It's just so, so chic!


Natasha
{the Picablocks}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...