Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wedding #11: Nautical Night

This theme may seem random, considering it's fall & rainy out...
So let me connect the dots...
Last weekend I missed one of my good friend from college's birthday parties...
Which made me miss my friends...
Which reminded me of one of my favorite nights my senior year...
On A Boat Party

So here it is, my Nautical Night inspiration board!

Wedding Inspiration #11: Nautical Night

On a side note...
{Major reconstruction} on my blog right now.
Ever since I've started my blog I've used GIMP
& made the backgrounds be the same minty green as the background in my blog.
Well I want to change this to white...
So I am going back through all my past inspiration boards & re-doing them.
A pain in the butt, lemme tell you.
But I know it'll be worth it because then I can pin my boards to Pinterest!
So if you are wondering why some stuff looks sloppy right now, that is why!
I hope to have all the edits completed by the end of this week.
I'll also be re-doing the color themes on my blog to navy, orange & light blue.
It's a work in progress but I'm pretty excited about all the changes!

Have a good Tuesday!



Photos: cake table from Style Me Pretty, dress from Shop Bop, anchor pillow from Style Me Pretty, bride ring card from Zophia Photo, beautiful male from This is Not New, rope image from Google, cake from Sweet & Saucy Shop, bouquet from Money Value, shoes from Pinterest, invitations from Wedding Bee, flower decor from Elizabeth Anne Designs, table setting from Prepare to Wed, pillow from Eley Kishimoto, wedding photo from Wedding Gawker  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...