Sunday, October 23, 2011

Friday Fancies #8: Pink Party Dress

Personally not really a fan of wearing pink...
But, there is a Little Pink Dress Party that I want to go to next week...
It not only supports Breast Cancer research but also is featuring Andy Grammer!
& I would love to meet him!!! 
Anyway, here's a fun pink party dress idea! 

Friday Fancies #8: Little Pink Dress

By the way I know this is totally 2 days late.
I have been really bad about blogging lately!
Maybe probably BECAUSE MY BOYFRIEND IS HOME.
:)


Photos: Dress from Nordstrom, shoes from Nordstrom, bracelet from Nordstrom, clutch from Nordstrom 

2 comments:

Jessica Hogan said...

Im OBSESSED with those shoes!! So freakin cute. I saw a similar pair the other day at Nordstrom but they were no Jimmy Choo. http://jesshogan.blogspot.com/

Amber said...

Those Jimmy Choos are to die for!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...