Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Fancies #55: Sparkle & Shine

I have been so busy it has been really hard to do much blogging!
But I have been blogging lots over at Simply Savannah Events
so be sure to check it out! 
Also, like us on Facebook!!! 
Anyway, here is my Friday Fancies link-up...
I want this dress badly...

 Friday Fancies #55: Sparkle & Shine


signature

{Shopping Guide} Vita Fede Cubo Earrings via ShopBop // Gold Rose Bib via BaubleBar // Sergio Rossi Metallic Pump via ShopBop // Shashi Lulu Ring via ShopBop // Cat Call Sequin Dress via Nasty Gal // Overture Judith Leiber Megan Cylinder II Clutch via ShopBop

2 comments:

Saralyn said...

love the shoes! so glad I stumbled upon your blog! new follower!

Saralyn

www.studiomaisonblog.us

Jenna said...

ah i love all of those!! your blog is so fun!

new follower :)

www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...